Guidelines for Parent Pick Up and Drop Off (Own Transportation)
Keeping the safety of the learners in mind and to ease out the congestion in the morning
and during dispersal at 12.30 pm and 3.30 pm, the School Transport Committee has
come up with the following guidelines:
- Parents have to drop off their wards before 8.15 am. Students will be sent back
after 8.20 am unless the School Office has received prior intimation about the
- Pick your child and leave the premises immediately between 12.30 pm and 12.45
pm / 3.30 pm and 3.45 pm
- Do not form groups and talk outside Gate no. 1/Gate no.3/in the school lane.
- Give way when the gates open for the school buses.
- No double parking at any time, even if the driver is sitting in the car - this leaves
little place for traffic flow.
- Speed limit on the approach road and inside the school campus is 10 km/hr and
honking is strictly prohibited.
- Our security staff/ school personal will be monitoring daily dispersal. Please
cooperate with them and do not get into any argument. Interaction with them
should be with a respectful attitude and in the right spirit. After all, the intention
behind all this is your child’s safety.
Remember, these guidelines are meant for you and your child’s safety and cannot
be a one-sided effort. While we are reiterating student conduct all the time, we
expect the same from adults.
Traffic Police Control Room: 020 26208250 / 020 26122880