Bus Safety Rules
Based on the Government Resolution No PRE-2008/(506/11)/PRASHI-1, dated 14th September 2011,
PICT Model School has formed a School Transport Committee.
In continuation with the Transport Rules mentioned on Page 10 of the School Diary and to ensure the
safety and security of all the learners, following are the safety rules that have to be strictly adhered to
by all the learners in the bus. Learners are made aware of the same in the school assembly and the same
has been pasted in the School Bus.
- Students should sit in their place before the bus starts. They should not stand when the bus moves.
- Students should sit on the places allotted to them
- Students should have their ID cards on while travelling in the School bus
- Students should look after their belongings
- School bags should be kept on the racks and not on the seats.
- Silence should be maintained in the bus. Chaos should be avoided. This can distract the driver.
- If on the precise stop nobody is available to receive the student, he/she will be brought back to the school and
handed over only to the parents
- Students should not put out any part of the body from the window or the door.
- Cleanliness should be maintained in the bus.
- Any loss made by the students to the bus will be reported to the Principal.
- The students whose names are listed in the route will be permitted to enter the bus
- School bus service will be cancelled for the students found in misconduct.
- Students should be present on the bus stop five minutes prior to the prescribed time. Bus will not wait for
- School buses will not stop other than the designated stops. Parents or guardians will not be permitted to stop
the bus at any unauthorized stops.
- Parents and guardians are not permitted to get inside the bus under any circumstances.
- Things forgotten in the bus will be deposited in the school office and should be collected within 24hours at
the responsibility of the students.
- The students should be prompt and disciplined while getting in and out of the bus as standing of the bus for
long time can obstruct the traffic.
The above rules are made for safety and safe journey of the students.