WILLING TO UNLEARN and RELEARN?
PICT Model School invites applications from committed and passionate, tech savvy educators, striving to inspire, enlighten and willing to nurture great minds selflessly, for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Teachers: Graduates with NTT / ECE / PPTTC from any recognised institution with at least 2 years of experience in teaching from reputed organisations
- Home Room Teachers (For Grades 1 & 2): Graduates with B.Ed from any recognised university in India who can teach all three subjects -English, EVS and Math
- English: Graduate in/with English and having English as one of the methodology in B.Ed. A Certificate / Diploma in Teaching & Learning / CELTA Certificate / Certificate in TESOL will be an added advantage
- Science: Graduate in/with Science and having Science as one of the methodology in B.Ed
- Social Science: Graduate in/with Geography / History / Political Science / Economics and having at least one of the Social Science subjects as a methodology in B.Ed
- Math: Graduate in or with Math and having Math as one of the methodology in B.Ed
- Computer Science: Graduate in /with Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology or Graduate with Mathematics and Diploma in IT from any recognised university
- Hindi: Graduate in/with Hindi and having Hindi as one of the methodology in B.Ed
- Marathi: Graduate in/with Marathi and having Marathi as one of the methodology in B.Ed
- Sanskrit: Graduate in/with Sanskrit and having Sanskrit as one of the methodology in B.Ed / Pandit training
- French: Graduate in/with French / Diploma in Teaching French / having at least B2 Level DELF Certificate
- German: Graduate in/with German / Diploma in Teaching German / having at least B2 Level Goethe - Zertifikat Certificate / DAF Certificate
- Vocal Music: Graduate in/with Music and Sangeet Visharad Certificate from any recognised university
- Dance: Graduate in/with Classical Dance / Diploma in Classical Dance from any recognised university
- Art: Post Graduate Fine arts/ Graduate in Fine Arts with Painting or Drawing specialization from any recognized university.
- Counsellor: Graduate in Psychology / Post Graduate in Child Development / Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counselling
- Special Educator: Graduate in Psychology with B.Ed in Special Education
- Admin Head: Dynamic and motivated professionals with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with extensive experience in educational institutions. Working knowledge of Marathi and Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Administrative Coordinator: Liaising with Parents and Guests on behalf of the Principal/ Management, liaising with CBSE board representatives and meeting all statutory compliance, maintaining all personal files of the staff and looking after the HR needs, proficiency in written and spoken english, proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, Google docs, sheets and slides.
- Front Office Executive: Graduate with excellent communication skills, good interpersonal and liaison skills, working knowledge of computers and a pleasant personality
- Lab Assistant: Graduate with good communication skills and having at least 3 years experience in similar profiles from reputed organisations
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate with proficiency in MS Office, Photoshop, Designing and Publishing software with a typing speed of at least 80 words per minute. Typing knowledge in Hindi and Marathi script will be an advantage.
- Home Room Educators: Graduates with NTT / ECE / PPTTC from any recognised institution with at least 2 years of experience in reputed day care institutions and Freshers are also welcome.
Interested candidates need to send in their resume using the tab provided (Upload your CV) or email them to email@example.com. A careful reading of the procedure mentioned below is recommended before applying. Salary will be the best in the industry.
Step 1: Fill in the application form with the required details (Note: all the fields need to be filled in)
Step 2: Scrutiny of application form and verification of documents. Resume with current photo, self attested photocopies of all relevant documents need to be attached with the application form.
Step 3: Taking a written assessment comprising three parts: General Aptitude, Teaching Aptitude and Subject Specific Assessment.
Step 4: Upon scoring 80% and above, a demo will be scheduled on a mutually agreed timing.
Step 5: Based on the success of the demo, a final interview with the Principal will be scheduled to discuss the job profile, terms and conditions of employment and remuneration.
Step 6: Offer letter will be issued to selected candidates. Candidates have to send a written acceptance to confirm their employment within 24 hours from the date of issue.
Step 7: Appointment letter will be issued on the first day of joining PICT Model School. If a candidate fails to report to duty on the first day without prior notification, the appointment will stand cancelled thereof.
List of documents required
- School Leaving Certificate
- Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of Grade 12
- Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of Graduation / Highest examination passed
- Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of B.Ed
- Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of statutory training for Language Teaching, if applicable
- Appointment order / document stating the current remuneration and post held
- ID Proof
- Residence Proof
- Relieving Order from the current organisation
- Testimonials from previous employers
- Any other relevant document
We value time. Therefore, prior appointment is appreciated. Candidates have to carry one set of self attested photocopy of the above mentioned documents. Originals will be required for verification. The entire procedure may take at least half a day.
For further queries, candidates may call our Help Desk - (020) 66806300