This is with reference to the registration / admission process which will begin from 3rd December, 2018.
As scheduled, the registration process will begin on 3rd December, 2018 from 9 am onwards for Nursery to Grade 7. Please take note of the below steps.
- Please visit the school and indicate your wish to take an admission at the Security Gate No 2 for Pre Primary admission and Security Gate No 3 for admission from Grades 4 to 8 (seats are not available in Grades 1, 2 & 3). You will have to enter the name of the student, grade in which the admission sought, mobile number and email id in the register available at the gate. The register will have the above format as per the grades. Kindly ensure the above mentioned details are correctly entered before leaving. You are advised not to bring along the children with you.
- Please take note of the visitor number as that will be your token number. The school office will either call or send an email to intimate the timings of your counselling session with the list of the documents required. After the counselling session, if you wish to take admission, you will have to complete the registration process. This will be followed by an interaction of your child with the educator and the Principal. Kindly note, it is mandate for both the parents to meet the Principal who will take the final decision.
- Post your interaction with the Principal, we will send you a mail confirming a seat for your ward for the grade applied for with the details of the fee. The admission will stand confirmed only on receipt of fee & statutory documents.
- Should you be interested to avail the school transport facility, please submit the filled in transportation form to the transport in charge on the very same day of interaction. Transport requests mailed in later will not be entertained.
- Cafeteria registration forms will be available in the month of March, 2019. Cafeteria fee will be due in the month of March, 2019.
Should you have any other queries regarding the admission process, please feel free to give us a call during the week days (Monday - Friday) between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm.
Director and Principal